2012年2月16日星期四

the message of this plague

  "The Kuroshio is a large natural enemy of the Wicked, as we usually see the hurricane, but broader, and more strange, the wind is black, and they were very strong when the Kuroshio, blotting out the sun, a few encircle the trees, thousands of stone will be blown to heaven, and the Kuroshio strong toxic trails barren, small insects hidden in the depths of the earth will die out, Wicked and even Yaozu encountered the Kuroshio very little can be spared. "

    "Black hurricane?" Ye Zhiqiu hearts guilty whisper: so long in the wild depths of time, I how there is no found? Is it so happened that I did not encounter?

    "Brother Lee, the message of this plague and the Kuroshio, you where to get it? What is not true? Do Yaozu trick."

    Young leaves, which you may rest assured that the authenticity of the message is absolutely no problem. "

    "What say?"

    "In the beginning, I like you, some can not believe, but then I saw conclusive evidence will have to believe."

    "Conclusive evidence?"

没有评论:

发表评论